Dear Users of Ulefone Paris,
First of all, we want to say sorry for the great many days you have waited for Marshmallow upgrade to come. And you might feel abandoned when you got to know that we had ceased the production of Ulefone Paris. But in fact, we never stop working on the software upgrade for your phone in these months. And now we are finally able to release the Android 6.0 firmware OTA. Please download and install it under settings – about phone – wireless update and then enjoy the new software. But there are a few things for your attention so please read the following very carefully.
1. The Marshmallow upgrade involves a big firmware, there may be some interruption during the downloading especially when many people download it at the same time. Therefore We strongly suggest you download the marshmallow firmware from this link and do the SD Flash. Please don’t feel frustrated because this is not USB flash and card flash only involves some more clicks of buttons than OTA (Please scroll down to read SD Flash Guidance).
2. For both OTA upgrade, you must have updated your phone to the 20160623 version of Android 5.1 software. Otherwise, your phone will not detect the Marshmallow upgrade. But SD flash fits every version of Android 5.1 software.
3. If you still choose OTA upgrade, please remove SD card before that.
4.There is small possibility that your upgrade will fail when you will not be able to use your phone. In this case, USB flash will save your phone and of course your phone will be upgraded to marshmallow (follow this link: http://ulefone.com/download/paris.html to the USB flash page).
5. Please back up your data and make a copy of media files in case of errors during upgrade.
After upgrade, if there is anything you are not satisfied with, please feel free to tell us through customer service (email@example.com).
Card Flash Guidance:
1. Download the Card Flash ROM from this link
2. Put it on the root category of your phone storage or SD card.
3. Go to Settings – About Phone – Wireless Update, click the menu icon on the upright corner, click “local update“, choose the ROM to install, and then wait for the upgrade to complete itself.