Dear users of Ulefone Vienna,
Great news! We have released the Marshmallow firmware for your phone OTA. You either have received the notification about the upgrade or you will receive it in the few hours to come. Please download and install the firmware under settings – about phone – wireless update and then you can enjoy the new software. If you still don’t have this awesome smartphone with dedicated audio chip, you should purchase it from our authorized retailer.
There are a few things for your attention so please read the following very carefully, otherwise the upgrade may not be successful.
1.Since cross-generation upgrade involves the downloading of big files, please make sure you have stable access to Internet, or the download may fail. If the download speed of your network is not fast enough, we strongly suggest you do the card flash which is also very simple (please scroll down to read the Card Flash Guidance)
2. Please update your phone to the latest android 5.1 software with build number of 20160623, or your phone will not detect the Marshmallow upgrade.
3. Please remove SD card before OTA upgrade and make sure there is enough space in your phone storage for the files to be downloaded.
4. There is small possibility that your upgrade will fail when you will not be able to use your phone. In this case, USB flash will save your phone and of course your phone will be upgraded to marshmallow (the Link USB flash page: http://ulefone.com/download/vienna.html).
5. The update will remove all media-files from your device. Please, make a copy of your media-files before update.
After upgrade, if there is anything you are not satisfied with, please feel free to tell us through customer service (email@example.com).
Card Flash Guidance:
1. Download the Card Flash ROM from this link
2. Put it on the root category of your phone storage or SD card.
3. Go to Settings – About Phone – Wireless Update, click the menu icon on the upright corner, click “local update“, choose the ROM to install, and then wait for the upgrade to complete itself.